'ello mikey fans!!!!!! wondering.... if mike shinoda appeared at YOUR front door on a random day... what would u do. honesty i'd.....

1) scream

2) faint

3) get up n hug him

4) invite him in

5) keep screaming

LET ME KNOW!!!

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

tbh i would probably prod him to see if he's real xD

but then i'd ask him what he was dooing at the top of scotland, and so on.. lol

If it happend 8 years ago I'd probably go nuts! lol

But lucky for me my husband, being a well known Latin DJ, has giving me behind the scense of an artist world. SOme are A-Holes, others are Super Humble, and others you just forget they are stars. I have meet Pitbull, toby Love, Ice Cube, Snoop, Wisin & Yandel, and many many more... If Mike where to show up at my door, i'd thank him for his words, lyrics and art. I would ask for him to add his voice to my "Artist Voicemail Collection. =) No signature, no picture, just his voice. Why? Because I know his simplicity and humbleness would carry through out his voice. Crazy i know but this is me, this is what I would do.

I would ask what he want and why he is here.....

OMG UV MET ALL THOSE PPL?!?!?!??! luky........ aw thats really sweet!!!!!!!!!

MrsKiddB (Jenny) said:

If it happend 8 years ago I'd probably go nuts! lol

But lucky for me my husband, being a well known Latin DJ, has giving me behind the scense of an artist world. SOme are A-Holes, others are Super Humble, and others you just forget they are stars. I have meet Pitbull, toby Love, Ice Cube, Snoop, Wisin & Yandel, and many many more... If Mike where to show up at my door, i'd thank him for his words, lyrics and art. I would ask for him to add his voice to my "Artist Voicemail Collection. =) No signature, no picture, just his voice. Why? Because I know his simplicity and humbleness would carry through out his voice. Crazy i know but this is me, this is what I would do.

jaja.... is suport you!!! i should get mute after the first 5 minutes of continuous screaming!!!!
yea id try not deafen him with my constant screams. thanx 4 all the replies. much appreciated!!!
lol totally true. anti-her field around him!!!!!

Zohan Khan (psychopath) said:
make sure tht other person who screams loud doesn't get 2 meet him O_o"
I've actually met Mike, and I literally froze... and i stared at him, A LOT. I'd probably stare at him again, and invite him in. Don't want to be rude now, do we? ;)
@betty sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! did you meet him at a meet and greet?
I would faint, scream, give a big hug for him and invite him in!!!!!!!!! <3

1. question my sanity

2. Froze

3. Stare 

and he will thinks that i'm a weirdo and leave..

Huh *shrug* story of my life..

I'd Freak out.........

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service