If Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington were wrestling one another inside a wrestling ring, who do you think would win the battle, and why?

Views: 315

Replies to This Discussion

Uuuuummmmmmm.........Maybe Chester. He's smaller but more agile plus he has a lot of stamina! XD Or maybe that's just me :P But Mikey would give him a good fight...not that they would ever do that anyway! X)

nice imagination
i guess it would be the most funniest fight ever
imagining two famous singers fighting each other in the ring makes me laugh really
and about the winner i guess neither chester nor mike will be in the condition to take the title as they
must be runnig against each other to catch hold of one another

Chester would win because he has more muscle (The last time I've seen them), and Mike has asthma which gives Chester the upper hand. :)

no one will and there will be no any fight! the reason is chester cannot keep his mouth shut then mike laughs!he won't fight back! then chester will ask wt the fk is wrong with u!

Its too wild for mike I think, Chester will knock him out :D :D

I think chester will be the winner...
but I hope that wouldn't happen between them.

Atakan Gülsen said:

Its too wild for mike I think, Chester will knock him out :D :D

I think Mike Cause he seems stronger than Chester :/
wwe championship is for mike ;)

Matthew Color said:

I think Mike Cause he seems stronger than Chester :/
wwe championship is for mike ;)

NOPE, Chester wins cause he is so funny that Mike just laughs to him and then Chez knock him out ;D

Its very hard question..I think that winner will not one. Both men are cool and strong. So,its my opinion,matbe someone think another way.

I think is both of them will get hurt.. No one will win in this game. Reason? Let me think about it?

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service