omg!!!! i mean my head is exploding for those pipol who hates mike shinoda..
i just need ur opinion guys about this...
do you think mike shinoda is trying hard to rap..?we all knew that
mike shinoda known as a good rapper since 1996 when they are started to play music..

i don't think if there are so many pipol hates linkin park..
but the most important we love them..

Views: 204

Replies to This Discussion

I like Mike, but he needs to remember he is one of the most creative musians ever! Act like it! You are awesome. Fort Minor II and a Linkin Park rock album please. A thousand suns was great, but I need more! Please!
Your The best Rapper Mike Shinoda!!
nobody can sing and rap like shinoda..he's very talented, funny, and such a great human being...
Well, there comes a point when you say "fuck you" to the people who try and judge you, so it doesn't matter what people think in the long run. Not to say it can't get to you sometimes. He's been doing this a while and I think he knows what he's doing, because he isn't spouting shit about drugs, money, bitches n' hoes, and the such doesn't mean someone has to try hard at it. I say your pretty damn skilled if you can leave all that out and still have something to say and it means something.
Uhh, sorry I can't agree with that statement of Mike being "the soul of LP", and it can't be good without him. It wouldn't be the same without ANY of the members. LP is a collective,meaning they ALL make it what it is or 'one soul made of several' to put it in your terms. Not just that but they are all friends, and I don't think it's right to put any one over the other when they all see each other as equal within the band.

冯佳昕 Feng Jia Xin said:
what?
We love Mike! who will hate him? He's the best rapper and the soul of LP! This band cannot be good without our Mike!
He "needs to remember" and to "act like it" ?! Are you asking for him to become conceited and arrogant? I think any way he's "acting" should be just they as the kind of person he is now.

William said:
I like Mike, but he needs to remember he is one of the most creative musians ever! Act like it! You are awesome. Fort Minor II and a Linkin Park rock album please. A thousand suns was great, but I need more! Please!
love MIKE!!!!!!!!!! WHO SAID HATE HIM is stupid
No, he's not trying hard. I thought that was kinda obvious? lol. People who criticizes him about his rapping skills can shove it, anybody who knows what rap is knows that Mike's rap is "mike's rap" and not a lame copy of another person. Not every rapper should be doing the same shit and Mike has a unique style and he changes it with every emotion, I'm loving it. Whenever he raps I sense an element of either power, sadness, joy, anger and all of those other emotions he puts into it unlike most rappers who can only rap in one style, which bores the hell outta me..
WTF!!!!
who the hell r sayng mike is tryng hhard to RAP? he is the best,,,,jst tell them to lstn WRETHES N KINGS,WAITING FOR THE END.......though he is of 33 now bt still he is as energetic as he were earlier

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service