Find me ONE negative thing about mike and i will stop loving him [just kidding^^]

Views: 26

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

he.....he is ..... i can't none negative :)

There IS one negative thing about Mike, just one. That thing is pretty obvious but I'll point it out anyway...he's too awesome! Like I cant believe no one else put this down as a negative yet, like for reals! Awesomeness doesnt come easy and hes just too awesome! Like its inspiring how awesome he is!

I guess that's it. That's his fatal flaw. x3

can't believe he was about to be out of the band in the beginning)

just can't imagine the band without him=)

and don't want to)

no negative 'bout mike))

he's AWESOMABLE!=)

They were NEVER getting rid of Mike like EVER, Its just the dude didn't want Mike in the band, he was tryin to change them.

Illaleone said:

can't believe he was about to be out of the band in the beginning)

just can't imagine the band without him=)

and don't want to)

no negative 'bout mike))

he's AWESOMABLE!=)

i never said they tried to get rid of him, just someone wanted him not to be the way he was, so that's it)
wowowo who didnt want him to the band?can lp be without mike?[or without someone of the others]

can't believe he was about to be out of the band in the beginning <------ Your words not mine. I may have misunderstood what you meant, but only because of how you phrased what you said. Meant no disrespect, just wanted to correct your mistake.

Illaleone said:

i never said they tried to get rid of him, just someone wanted him not to be the way he was, so that's it)

I don't remember the dude's name, but when they were being signed the guy was trying to get Mike to stop rapping and play Keyboard, basically trying to change their sound and he said that they didn't need Mike because they already had a lead Vocalist.

And no, LP wouldnt be the same without Mike! ^^
maria lp said:

wowowo who didnt want him to the band?can lp be without mike?[or without someone of the others]
youre not just fan, youre pedantic fan. are you toched by soul because of my words? insane))
um i dont think that.....umm. what is negative about mike..i ......oh damn it. NOTHING IS NGATIVE ABOUT HIM!!!!! HE'S LIKE A GODSEND!!! HE IS THE ONE GUY THAT SYMBOLIZES THE WORD AWESOME COOLER THAN COOL AND THE MUSICIAN NOBODY CAN EVER IMITATE!!!!!!!!!!! 
Yes...He's a well made double edged sword! ^^

Nefty Quijada Jr. said:
um i dont think that.....umm. what is negative about mike..i ......oh damn it. NOTHING IS NGATIVE ABOUT HIM!!!!! HE'S LIKE A GODSEND!!! HE IS THE ONE GUY THAT SYMBOLIZES THE WORD AWESOME COOLER THAN COOL AND THE MUSICIAN NOBODY CAN EVER IMITATE!!!!!!!!!!! 
he works too much????? LOL

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service