Whats The Best Rap U Heard From Mike?

Tags: Mike, Rap, Shinoda

Views: 126

Replies to This Discussion

I love the rap in When they come for me, In the End and Faint. I like the rap in Fort Minor too especially Petrified (awesome!) and Kenji.
I love the rap in When they come for me, In the End and Faint. I like the rap in Fort Minor too especially Petrified (awesome!) and Kenji.
I love the rap in When they come for me, In the End and Faint. I like the rap in Fort Minor too especially Petrified (awesome!) and Kenji. I love all his raps!
I love the rap in When they come for me, In the End and Faint. I like the rap in Fort Minor too especially Petrified (awesome!) and Kenji. I love all his raps!
Faint and where'd you go (fort minor)

mike's best rap in "bleed it out $ in the end "..

but his raps are equally good in fort minor also'''''''''

Hands Held High! So powerful lyrics!

Waiting For The End

Petrified, Remember The Name, Believe Me, Where'd You Go (with FM)

In The End

Points Of Authority <3333 Aaaawwwweeeesooooome. <3333 I learned how to rap it. xD

Faint <333

Bleed It Out <333

points of authority, when they come for me, bleed it out, faint,  hit the floor, easier to run, hands held high! <3 <3 <3
Well, mine is Faint and Where' d You Go? He was awesome in both the songs, was' nt he?
when they come for me

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service