What do you fans think which one is better Minutes to Midnight or A Thousand Suns????

Views: 177

Replies to This Discussion

MTM
Of course, A THOUSAND SUNS ! ^^
I dunno which is better cuz I love them both but I can say I have listen to A Thousand Suns like 400 hundred times since I got it yesterday and I love it so much. I am so glad to have it and it was worth waiting forever.I also love that it is so different from minutes to midnight but still amazing.
MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT
Minutes to Midnight has a lot of great songs, But A 1000 Suns is new and exciting. I am going to love them both forever.
1000 SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm. well i have ta say that i like a thousand suns better cuz i don't have mtm yet. but I'll get so i can tell you. ha ha lol
actually both albums are great, but in terms of the best, it's a thousand suns definitely...
the freshness, unique, deep lyrics, amazing sound, beautiful combination and fusion of sounds, mike's singing parts, his improved rapping parts, chester's awesome vocals, hahn's great 'the catalyst' video clip, and etc that packed into 1 album..so what do you expect?
ATS is a masterpiece n MTM is a great album....i love both of them but i prefer ATS
ATS because it's different, but I like both albums.
They are both awesome breath taking masterpieces in my opinion...but for different reasons...LP can do no wrong as far as I am concerned...and for you "haters" out there...I am no sycophant ok.....if I didnt like the new album I would definitely say so!!!!!
Chris Pike said:
They are both awesome breath taking masterpieces in my opinion...but for different reasons...LP can do no wrong as far as I am concerned...and for you "haters" out there...I am no sycophant ok.....if I didnt like the new album I would definitely say so!!!!!

I have to agree, as far as I'm concerned they can do no wrong.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service