Their passion for music (which can be understood through the music), their togetherness, their vocals(Shinoda being an awesome rapper and Chester just awesome), and also their friendliness.!!!

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

Their music is absolutely the best! Before Linkin Park I never listened to rap, but they combine rap with hard rock making nu metal - an awesome music style! Linkin Park is mainly the only rap I listen to, actually!
Besides, Linkin Park have a different variety of styles, and they're all great! From rap/rock songs like Faint, In The End, to rock songs like What I've Done, New Divide, Numb. Most bands today have a few good songs, then throw in alot of crappy songs to complete one album. Linkin Park does not. Out of 12 songs in one album approximately 10 songs are great, by Linkin Park (according to me).

Besides, the members of Linkin Park are very talented at vocals/their instruments. I'll take the most typical thing as an example... Chester's voice. How many in the world can scream like him? The other ones in the band are also very talented, Chester was just an example.

Ever since I first heard Linkin Park in 2006, before the release of Minutes To Midnight they have been my favourite band, and Minutes To Midnight just made me love them even more. A Thousand Suns was a disappointment at first, but now I start to like it too. I guess Linkin Park has just changed too much since their start at 2000.

Although I have never been to one of their concerts (they've only been to my country once, and that was BEFORE I even heard Linkin Park), I've seen alot of their live performances on Youtube and other sites. Their live performance are great too. Many bands that I do like have great album recordings, but sucks live (My Chemical Romance, Finger Eleven, just to name a few), but Linkin Park does not!

THAT is what makes Linkin Park the best!
Year,agree with you.
that's so clear why lp is the best.there's sth in lp group that isn't in other singers&groups.they never sing any useless poem.spirituality not just in their music,also in their personality is so obvious.
Sten Li said:
Their music is absolutely the best! Before Linkin Park I never listened to rap, but they combine rap with hard rock making nu metal - an awesome music style! Linkin Park is mainly the only rap I listen to, actually!
Besides, Linkin Park have a different variety of styles, and they're all great! From rap/rock songs like Faint, In The End, to rock songs like What I've Done, New Divide, Numb. Most bands today have a few good songs, then throw in alot of crappy songs to complete one album. Linkin Park does not. Out of 12 songs in one album approximately 10 songs are great, by Linkin Park (according to me).

Besides, the members of Linkin Park are very talented at vocals/their instruments. I'll take the most typical thing as an example... Chester's voice. How many in the world can scream like him? The other ones in the band are also very talented, Chester was just an example.

Ever since I first heard Linkin Park in 2006, before the release of Minutes To Midnight they have been my favourite band, and Minutes To Midnight just made me love them even more. A Thousand Suns was a disappointment at first, but now I start to like it too. I guess Linkin Park has just changed too much since their start at 2000.

Although I have never been to one of their concerts (they've only been to my country once, and that was BEFORE I even heard Linkin Park), I've seen alot of their live performances on Youtube and other sites. Their live performance are great too. Many bands that I do like have great album recordings, but sucks live (My Chemical Romance, Finger Eleven, just to name a few), but Linkin Park does not!

THAT is what makes Linkin Park the best!

AMEN TO THAT! I never listened to rap either, but now I do. LINKIN PARK IS JUST PLAIN AWESOME!
Because They have everything just all in one place, I mean They are completely great!
I remember when I was 12 I was a fan of LP and after 10 years I'm still their fan and love their songs and videos.
I exactly don't know why But I'm sure there's something special that makes them different.
Attachments:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service