Whatever Wherever LINKIN PARK songs do make feel gud!!!! LIKE IT IF TRUE!!

linkin  park songs are so sensible unlike the other singers who sing romatic songs!!!! linkin park ROCKS !!!!!!

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

i agree 100% when im pissed they calm me down, when im sad and alone i play LP and feel better and like someone out there understands, even when im happy they just make it better !!!
no doubt LP is unique,innovative simply said FuCKiNg AwEsOMe!!!
LP make me feel better each time i listen to them .they are different  from the others, i like them :) they are amazing .so i agree 100% with what you said>>>linkin park ROCKS
They make me not feel so alone.....they calm me down....they just help me SO much with anything and everything that goes on in my life. :) Thank God for LP!
I like some songs from them, but it is better to recover the old style (rap)
that characterizes his fame.

I agree with you!

They write songs about other subjects than just how much they love someone or how sad they are..... they write songs we can listen to every day without feeling alone... And everybody in my class are all like "how can she listen to that day in and day out?" I simply reply "because I can. because LP is my favorite band, and they have awesome songs and I love it. I love them." LP's music is real, their songs are real, THEY are real... and I hope I one day will get the honor of seeing them live in my country...

Btw, A Thousand Suns isn't crap! I'm so sick of all those out there who says they were better before, that they should start making music like Hybrid Theory and Meteora again. and those albums are great! But they can't stay in the past, because the music business is changing all the time. so to keep them alive, they have to follow... They're innovative, so you'll never know what they'll make for their next album. But one thing is sure: it'll be awesome no matter what.

I'm being told that I'm quite young to know what I'm saying, but I'm not. I'm just in love with my iPod (which is currently overloaded by LP and others). AND as far as I know, LP never repeat themselves. that's maybe what's kept' them alive for so long... They are like cereal: you never know the surprise inside the box. And this message is for you guys, Chester, Mike, Brad, Joe and Phoenix: keep it up! I can't wait for your next album to be released next year! and I can't wait for the next time you're in Norway. LOVE YOU GUYS! And I love all LP fans <3 May the music be with you :)

OMG same here!

Lileeana Lords Perea said:

i agree 100% when im pissed they calm me down, when im sad and alone i play LP and feel better and like someone out there understands, even when im happy they just make it better !!!

LP Songs Make My loneliness Go Away. They Make Fell Unique.  

Yep I agree, LP has gotten me through some of the worst times in my life and made me feel good in some of the best times :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service