6.he's part of lp band

7.unique songs

8.sense of humor

9.hansome

10.or anything else....

and explane why?

Views: 490

Replies to This Discussion

love him:) if i were a boy i will be like him,i think:) no matter he's looking or he's clothes ~ something inside him is great and powerful:)( and~~~ he is handsome 2;)
10. Wow. I really think Mike has something good going for him. He's so incredibly talented, it's too amazing.
He can make flowing stories, rap, sing, create art, play a keyboard/piano, play a guitar, and above all else, just be a genuine person.
He's a kind person with a great sense of humor and a wonderful style of art, which I really respect him for. But I respect him for really everything I just mentioned. Cause Mike is amazing, simple as that.

Oh yeah - and his hair is amazing. ahaha It looks cute long. <3
1and4.He is really good at music
I choose No.1 to 10....But about No.5 I'm Not sure.
There are too many reason.Just we like him,that's enough,right?
Why do I like Mike Shinoda? BECAUSE HE'S MICHAEL FREAKING SHINODA. What's not to like about a man with his views and priorities in check? That is genuinely talented not only as a rapper and a singer but a legit musician and artist, and who can actually have something important to say in his music? Who possesses an amazing ability to reach people of all ages through everything he does and touch peoples very soul. What's not to like like about a person who cares about humanity and doesn't use his money, fame and success to hide away from the worlds problems and live in some trumped up idealistic illusion like some people do or would, but rather uses it to help those less fortunate and less blessed than himself? What's not to like about a man who is honest and faithful to not only his family, friends and band mates but also his fans? Who won't sell us short? What's not to like about someone who will plainly listen to what you have to say and not act like he better than anyone else in the process?

I respect and admire Mike for all the reasons above. He is talented. He is down to earth. He is a completely fantastic musician. He is intelligent and wise. He is very attractive. He's the type of real person that people can truly be proud to look up too. I know I am.

So what do I like about Mike Shinoda? Simply and honestly I can say: everything.
EVERYTHING!

thank you for the good comment and letting us know about mike!!!!
INGRID! said:
Why do I like Mike Shinoda? BECAUSE HE'S MICHAEL FREAKING SHINODA. What's not to like about a man with his views and priorities in check? That is genuinely talented not only as a rapper and a singer but a legit musician and artist, and who can actually have something important to say in his music? Who possesses an amazing ability to reach people of all ages through everything he does and touch peoples very soul. What's not to like like about a person who cares about humanity and doesn't use his money, fame and success to hide away from the worlds problems and live in some trumped up idealistic illusion like some people do or would, but rather uses it to help those less fortunate and less blessed than himself? What's not to like about a man who is honest and faithful to not only his family, friends and band mates but also his fans? Who won't sell us short? What's not to like about someone who will plainly listen to what you have to say and not act like he better than anyone else in the process?

I respect and admire Mike for all the reasons above. He is talented. He is down to earth. He is a completely fantastic musician. He is intelligent and wise. He is very attractive. He's the type of real person that people can truly be proud to look up too. I know I am.

So what do I like about Mike Shinoda? Simply and honestly I can say: everything.
All Of the above because he is really perfect:)
I love him for all he is! He's a perfect person! ♥
now i see Mike in all guys who around me.so ill be search my Mike Shinoda)because real Mike never be mine.maybe in other life or in my dream.yeah,it so bad...ooh,really bad...Love You,Mike)))Maybe you read my thought and just smile.ill be happy.Write me something,my friend(on this site and in my heart).yeah...Hope will forever live in me...
Personally, I appreciate his strong personality.

Such people are not easily influenced by emotional crowd. Living in a country where the 1 / 6 people died during the Second World War (6 million) I can appreciate the importance of this feature. Strong personality makes that in a world dominated by evil freed from the constraints of cultural, what happens during war or revolution, there are people who no fear of death doing good.People like Irena Sendler, who risked his life saved 2,500 Jewish children (during the war Germany killed Poles who hid even one Jew!).

I think that Mike would show his heroism in a crisis situation.

I appreciate his humanism, which he shows in everyday situations. I like his genuine commitment to humanitarian aid.

I appreciate his talent as a composer but I irritate that some of its operations indicate that he can not accept the fact that Chester has a naturally more powerful vocal. I think that he should finally accept that with such voice a man is just born and Chester's voice further shape is made by his richer experience.
I understand that Mike wants to achieve excellence in every area, which he is realized in but there are some natural limitations, which nobody can beat.

These restrictions made that physically weak animals such as humans, have created such a perfect acting civilization.

Sometimes Mike makes an impression as he does not understand this phenomenon.

I believe that as a talented composer should concentrate more on his great gift and no longer bothered by the fact that his vocal can not be matched to Chester. In the end, it is through collaboration with Mike Chester's voice became more sophisticated.

So I think that when Mike and Chester focus of their greatest strengths gain they both and the whole LP.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service