Phantom's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Just be careful with the screaming/growling......i used to be able to do it before i…"

Phantom replied May 23, 2010 to New song I wrote today. I'm half way through it. Ive gone back to my screamo/heavy/metal style due to a special request :P Hope you guy like it

8 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Florian Popp

""I'd fight, I'd die...." sound similar to Bryan Adams 'Everything I do (I do it for…"

Phantom replied May 23, 2010 to *New Song* She is

6 May 23, 2010
Reply by RandomX

"cheers! At lot my influence for these songs comes from Drowning Pool, LP, Killswitch…"

Phantom replied May 23, 2010 to New song I wrote today. I'm half way through it. Ive gone back to my screamo/heavy/metal style due to a special request :P Hope you guy like it

8 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Florian Popp

"pretty good...however upon reading dome of the lyrics. they sounded very familiar fr…"

Phantom replied May 22, 2010 to *New Song* She is

6 May 23, 2010
Reply by RandomX

"Cheers!"

Phantom replied May 22, 2010 to New song I wrote today. I'm half way through it. Ive gone back to my screamo/heavy/metal style due to a special request :P Hope you guy like it

8 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Florian Popp

"you have idea how true this is"

Phantom replied May 20, 2010 to These are a few verses from a song I wrote yesterday. Some of you may not understand the true meaning behind this song, but if you wish to know, just send me a PM. :)

10 May 20, 2010
Reply by Phantom

"Oh ok :P "

Phantom replied May 19, 2010 to These are a few verses from a song I wrote yesterday. Some of you may not understand the true meaning behind this song, but if you wish to know, just send me a PM. :)

10 May 20, 2010
Reply by Phantom

"Cool! Thanks! Nope, the lines are there to divide the chorus from the verse :P Pea…"

Phantom replied May 18, 2010 to New Song. Only lyrics, no chord prog as of yet.

3 May 18, 2010
Reply by Georgiaaa

"Sure just email me through this website....it's easier "

Phantom replied May 18, 2010 to These are a few verses from a song I wrote yesterday. Some of you may not understand the true meaning behind this song, but if you wish to know, just send me a PM. :)

10 May 20, 2010
Reply by Phantom

"I would if i had the equipment. Wait a few months and you'll hear the full version w…"

Phantom replied May 17, 2010 to These are a few verses from a song I wrote yesterday. Some of you may not understand the true meaning behind this song, but if you wish to know, just send me a PM. :)

10 May 20, 2010
Reply by Phantom

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service