All Discussions Tagged 'song' (8)

← Back to Song Writers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"true love waits" edited and originally done by radiohead

didecated to my ex-gf, we r just taking a break rite now and r still ramaining to be friends. ive been singing this song on my guitar for a…

Started by Jo Cro

1 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Jo Cro

Faith Alone

This is for those who trust in Faith Alone.................. When you fall i swear ill pick you up Never give up in faith x4   (Screams) Th…

Started by Kyle Kirby

1 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Kyle Kirby

"Pieces"

Within our eyes there lies a surprise Flares from the skies coming down like a hurricane The only choice were left with is to die so we can…

Started by Sergei Buiko

0 Jun 11, 2011

"Memory"

Oh why must we face this world today? Its easier to runaway but its harder to face everything that’s right in front of you Separate me from…

Started by Sergei Buiko

0 Jun 8, 2011

"Among The Silence"

Among the silence can you hear my insides screaming? Seeing in between the right and wrong choices Your voice painted over my memories With…

Started by Sergei Buiko

2 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lottie Tomlinson

"Escaping"

If only we’d didn’t have to try to define what hides beyond our minds All the answers we’ve left behind, we are searching for them all over…

Started by Sergei Buiko

1 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Lottie Tomlinson

my song =)

i dont know what to name it yet, its not completely done but you can give me ideas too =) This song was made because of my dad....here it i…

Started by Dalton Carr

13 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Florian Popp

this is my new song

here it is...its not completely done though(chours)Dont ever say its overfight until you fallhold your head up highand let your spirit flye…

Started by Dalton Carr

6 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Florian Popp

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service