I hope to impact the world of LP fans with my lyrics from my band I started called Jaime's Epitaph

ENJOY!

"Confused"

Love is fucked up lately...

Nothing is what it seems to be

Everything is not for me

Love is so dead lately everyday of my life

You are my love but you're so numb tonight

Kill me inside, I cannot take your lies

You should walk away and stop hurting me tonight

Fear is always consuming me

Why is it you that deceives me?

(Chorus)

I'm confused, but I hate you

You said one moment that I love you

Then you changed your mind and killed me inside

You make me feel like suicide

You make me feel used

And I can't trust you

I wanna break free and hide from you

I can't even love you

You said you'd break the habit

But you are so full of shit

(Chorus)

I need you to go away!

I don't want you to stay!

Just run away!
You are all the same like the rest of my past lovers anyway!

Fuck you!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IN YOU!

(Chorus) x2

Just go before you end up breaking me apart and killing me...

(Ends)

Tell me what ya think of that i can add more later

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

very nice song, whats the time sig? is it a rap or what is it?
Nice. I kind of like that you used a few LP song names in your lyrics... It's good though. It's straight-forward, full of emotion, and has an easy flwo to it; just what a song should be. ;)

Have you and your band considered posting a video so we can hear your song(s)? *hopeful smile* Either way, I look forward to you posting more in the future. =)
ohhhhhh god it'ss perfect!
nice
There alright. a bit deep and your using a lot of linkin park song titles / relating to linkin park, which makes me think that you didnt fully go out and write this for the love of music and poetry. I know you probably love linkin park to death as do i but, you gotta get your own style and words in order to fully be respected in the music business. and dont just write whatever that comes to your mind and mash in stuff from other bands. be creative and write from the heart about things thats been on your mind. Not saying its bad but you cant expect everyone to say its good cuz some people may be lying and im just being the honest one.
thanks for the comments y'all they are very inspiring to work even twice as hard on my lyrics. See you soon!
I completely agree.

James Partington said:
There alright. a bit deep and your using a lot of linkin park song titles / relating to linkin park, which makes me think that you didnt fully go out and write this for the love of music and poetry. I know you probably love linkin park to death as do i but, you gotta get your own style and words in order to fully be respected in the music business. and dont just write whatever that comes to your mind and mash in stuff from other bands. be creative and write from the heart about things thats been on your mind. Not saying its bad but you cant expect everyone to say its good cuz some people may be lying and im just being the honest one.

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service