how would u like to die.... what would be ur fav style to DIE ;) ????????

Views: 166

Replies to This Discussion

grossssssssssssssssssssss no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im so nt into ths stuff!!!!!!
and i dnt wanna hav a bf until i finish my basic education stuff!! so tht means i m soooooooo nt into ths stufff
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

HellHunter said:
You would enjoy it, I know you would :)

NILUROX said:
godddddddddddddddddd

HellHunter said:
My prefered way to die would be, by having sex the night before adn going tooo hard and dying from it :P
lol!

eHm.rOse (Ro$e loVer) said:
@ hellhunter - let what nilu wants..she's ryt..education is very important nowadays..

HellHunter said:
lol, i was joking, is basic education for you like 3 yr old work or something? :P
in would rather die long and painful, so i can feel the pain and laugh at it cause compared to what i have lived, its nothing

i want to die as fast as possible like a gunshot to the head

dying of old age or so with some disease is very boring for now i wanna live adventurously and will accept death whichever way it comes!!
I guess i wanna die smhw!
i always get killed by some1 in my dreams so i wouldn't kill myself but make some1 kill me and let my spirit haunt him thill the rest of his miserable life :D
WOW GOTH!

BlAcK wiDoW (goth thing) said:
i always get killed by some1 in my dreams so i wouldn't kill myself but make some1 kill me and let my spirit haunt him thill the rest of his miserable life :D
Leave out all the rest

RAHAF said:
if i wanna die i think my favorite way would be dieing with some reasons to be missed but may be then i need just someone to remember me to know that someday i meant much to someone ....!!!

WOW!

thts really smthingg! thnxx alexaaa!!!

and this is jst for fun! so chilaxxx!

lolzzz nyc one alexaaa
if i'm going to die i would like to die seeing linkin park in 3D until I get a cerebral shock  :P

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service