Where the external links to your work go.  I tried putting one of these in the main forum, but this group is a much better idea than that.

We should at least all follow each other and be familiar with each others style and works so we can get some dialog going.

Views: 42

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful, thank you, this is a big help.
I have various poetry (sometimes fanfiction) posted on my blog. I started tagging not long ago, so two are in tagged entries. I can link you guys to a few poems, but as for the others I'll have to search for. Then tag those.

Stay Like This

Awareness and Knowledge

Untitled angsty poem Didn't mention the name of the person I was directing this to, fortunately. I don't even know if the person even looked at my blog, but meh... I still like this one, as I do with most of my other works like this.
Adding that I will be reading more of your stuff, Scott. It's just a matter of time. :) So far I've read Closure and Soil. Both I'd say have power to them, and that's very good. There's a lot of emotion expressed, and through your style, you have much to say. I like that.

Chmikster Hahn said:
I have various poetry (sometimes fanfiction) posted on my blog. I started tagging not long ago, so two are in tagged entries. I can link you guys to a few poems, but as for the others I'll have to search for. Then tag those.

Stay Like This

Awareness and Knowledge

Untitled angsty poem Didn't mention the name of the person I was directing this to, fortunately. I don't even know if the person even looked at my blog, but meh... I still like this one, as I do with most of my other works like this.
Buy my art

here are some of mine. Let me know what you think!
Figured I'd share this meme thing I filled out earlier today. XD So messed up.

http://phspopular2002.livejournal.com/230097.html

RSS

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service