This group was specially created for the Brazilians Linkin Park fans. / Este grupo foi especialmente criado para os fãs Brasileiros do Linkin Park.(If you're from another country, you can join us if you want)See More
I live in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Like: Linkin Park, MIKESHINODA in particular. Future lawyer, a good student, im 18. The music is part of my day by day, and is present 95% of the time, and the other 5% I sleep! I appreciate the fashion and Japanese food! I like going out with friends, dance ... a good club, who can resist?
Hello, my name is Emily and I am such a huge fan of you guys. You are playing at the Minnesota state fair this year and I was so excited to hear this because I have never seen you guys in concert and…Continue