Hybrid Theory+Meteora+Minutes to Midnight+All the underground songs+Not Alone+Re-animations+Any song they might have ever recorded
Favorite Linkin Park video
ALL. They are MIND BLOWING.
A bit about myself (hobbies, music, gaming, art)
Umm let's see:
1. My hobbies include writing, reading, listening to music, composing my own lyrics, poetry, drawing, painting, collage making, best out of waste, eating, watching vh1 and irritating my friends and siblings.
2. My favourite music is Alternative Rock so that's obviously LINKIN PARK. These guys are my best friends. Apart from that I also enjoy rock 'n' roll, hip-hop, some pop stuff and dance music. And I LOVE Fort Minor and Dead By Sunrise as well. Other musicians I like are Green Day, Nickelback, Evanescence, Muse, The Fray, Low Level Flight, Bon Jovi... stuff like that.
3. Some of the games I enjoy playing are NFS, Halo, Wolfenstein, Prince of Persia, Tomb Raider, Max Payne and Hitman at times. (Though I don't play a lot)
4. Ok, when it comes to art, it's such a diverse thing so... I like art as in expressing one's creative abilities to the fullest in the most beautiful and awe-inspiring way there is, so that's pretty much like my Linkin Park, and it can be in any form- whether it's writing, drawing, singing, speaking, dancing, composing or even feeling. Just feeling. 'Cause after all, we all are a piece of exquisite and intricate art.
5. I have a BIG soft corner for animals and I LOVE cats, squirrels, rabbits, lambs and wolves. Pretty assorted, huh? I know.
6. I love thrillers based on theology.
7. I can live my entire life eating McDonalds, KFC, Burger King and Papa Johns. And drinking as much Pepsi and Dew I can.
8. And... I love being a happy person and making people around me happy. I can be a total goof, and I love making people laugh. Which I do way too often.
9. I love my gadgets. I can spend hours looking at them.
10. And umm... though I hate this about myself, I do get a little brand-conscious when I'm out shopping... whatever!
Guess that's all you should know... That's me in way too short and crisp paragraphs!