Production manager Jim Digby did another chat with LPUers just now, he tried to show us the front of house where they were setting up the stage and other stuff but the wifi kept messing it up.
- He said his favourite song from last night’s show was Vicitimized.
- He said when they have a rare hotel day they collect all of the shampoos, soaps etc from the hotel and donate them to the womens and childrens shelter.
- He said at the shows there will be a booth where they take a swab of your DNA and put you on a list of bone marrow donors.
- He was asked about what happens in bad weather conditions, he said they have a decision matrix to make such decisions, and safety comes first.
- Last night they had ran out of time, he mentioned that the town had strict curfews.
Someone on the team also instagrammed a picture of the crew setting up, a clearer view of what Jim was trying to show us: