Mike I just one question or more like I need help. I am organizing a benefit concert for Haiti and all the proceeds we want to go to MUSIC FOR RELIEF. We are holding the concert at West Valley College in San Jose. The school has graciously donated the venue and some volunteers but they are asking that they are allowed to send the check directly to MUSIC FOR RELIEF so they want a W-9 and/or TAX ID number. So my question is can you please point me in the right direction or advice you can give me. The concert is on May 8th and we are calling it WEST FEST FOR HAITI. We are kind of taking your lead when you put together Project Revolution shows. Anyway taking up enough of your time. Thank You for your time

Don Garrison
San Jose Ca

Views: 10


You need to be a member of LinkinPark.com to add comments!

Join LinkinPark.com

Comment by Lode Jersiebe on March 1, 2010 at 3:37am
I am not sure if he will read this...
Maybe you need to send a message at his bog (www.mikeshinoda.com) or sending an e-mail to the label.


  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service