1. When the finals [eg. most important exams] are over, what do you do?
- I run around, jumping with joy, shouting 'yea! yea! yea!'
- I run down the stairs, taking three or more steps at a time, banging on the wall after the flight of stairs.
- I go around wacking people, saying 'it's the end! kill me before I do it to you!', and run off.
- I start scolding the person-in-charge, telling him/her that the thing was too difficult.
- I sit at the corner and cry, afraid that I might not get the result that I was hoping for.
- Everything goes on as usual. Nothing special happened to me.
- I go straight home, switch on the CD player and blast Linkin Park music, making sure that everyone in the neighborhood can hear.
- I ask every person who is going mad with joy to shut up.
2. What do you do when you face problems?
- I struggle with it. Juggling lots at one time.
- I sit at the corner, wishing I can change whatever has happened.
- I shout at everyone trying to help, asking them to leave me alone.
- I ignore it and try to find the real me who won't have so much problems.
- Everyone expects me to solve my own problem but I want to be who I really am, the person who needs lots of help.
- I want someone to hear me. To pay attention to what I have to say.
- I can't get on with it. I am afraid that what has happened will happen again.
- I sit in the corner and cry. I've been too trusting.
3. What do you say when you see the word 'friend'?
- They impede me. They hinder me from what I want to do.
- They cannot be trusted.
- They push me around.
- They ignore me, not giving me any respect at all.
- They don't know the real me.
- ... ...
- They constrain me, forcing me to do what me don't want to and embarass me.
4. Describe yourself.
- Tired of living up to expectations. I want to be free of all constrains. I want to be my own person.
- Tired of being pushed around by others. I want to reclaim my identity. I don't care what the consequences are.
- All I want is to be heard. Tired of being ignored.
- I realize that I am too trusting and naive at times. Fed up with being pushed around, I want enough confidence to finally confront everyone.
- I am still out there looking for myself, trying to see who I am and where I should be. Someday, I would know who I really am.
- I live my life wishing that there were certain things that I could go back and erase. I run from my fears, past, present and future.
- I let my past actions affect my present. I've learned my mistakes. Unable to believe my fears and obstacles, they still impede me.
- I am in a constant struggle with myself. Often haunted by my past. Self analyzation and self doubt is a recurring theme for me.
5. Which member of Linkin Park do you like?
- Chester Bennington
- Rob Bourdon
- Brad Delson
- Joseph Hahn
- Mike Shinoda
6. One word to describe your life.
- Not Alone