All Discussions Tagged '2012' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linkin Park better play in Scotland before next Album is released

It might be hard to believe guys, but I do not want to listen to Linkin Park's upcoming 2012 Album until I see them live. I want a Scotland…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

169 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Linkin park 2012/2013 tour where should they go

I think Linkin Park needs to come back to Buffalo New York. I have been a fan for 10 years now (since I was 13). I have only been able to s…

Started by Nichole Newtown

124 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by sachi wills

CASTLE OF GLASS Cover

YouTube:   CASTLE OF GLASS Here's a music video of us performing the cover for Castle of Glass. It was produced with my KORG SP-500 keybo…

Started by Manley

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

Linkin Park's new Album "Living Things"

I've just listened to Linkin Park's New Album "Living Things"...AND I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE IT.It is one of the most greatest Linkin Park…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 Aug 9, 2012

WILL LINKIN PARK BE TOURING IN THE UK ANY TIME THIS YEAR OR NEXT?

WAN TO SEE LINKIN PARK LIVE AGAIN, SAW THEM LAST YEAR AT DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL AND LOVED IT! AND WANTING TO KNOW IF THEY WILL BE TOURING IN THE…

Started by rosalind chalcraft

2 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by M-theory

Linkin Park Australia Tour 2012 or 2013?

Hey guys I have found a few topics on this, but I really do want to know for sure. I know that Linkin Park toured Australia in late 2010, b…

Started by Lauren. D

9 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Zac Zurnamer

Linkin Park's new album in 2012?

What do you think about it? and also do you agree on the fact that Linkin Park will be releasing new albums every 14 months?. or just discu…

Started by lily Rios

141 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Hana Tom

June 25, One night Concert Event *My Story*

I went to the Augusta Regal Cinemas in Ga tonight to watch the concert. I arrived at 7:10. The concert is supposed to start at 7:30. There…

Started by Christian Walton

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Christian Walton

WHO WANTS LP BACK IN HELLAS( GREECE ) AGAIN????(ACTUALLY,WHO DOESN'T....) WHY NOT THIS YEAR...??????

I don't know the exact reason LP are not coming in Hellas this summer I really want them to come in this promo tour! I feel it would be som…

Started by John7_Lp_fr_liFe

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Antreas Constantinou

Come to Australia LP!

It would be so amazing and worthwhile if Linkin Park could come to Australia again this year in 2012 to do another amazing concert. Unfortu…

Started by Lauren. D

0 May 30, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service