All Discussions Tagged 'LPU' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need help as soon as possible.

I have a slight situation. There's a L.P.U event this Tuesday in Dublin, Ireland. I want to go, but I haven't gotten a membership package y…

Started by John Michael Crawley

0 Oct 26, 2013

LIVE AROUND THE WORLD HELP!!

So I live in Canada and now I don't get the chance to use Spotify to listen to the recordings... Could someone e-mail me a link or somethin…

Started by Brandon Watkinson

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Early entrance and LPU Benefits

Hi Could anyone please help me. I understand that with LPU membership, you get early access to the venue. However, this is only applicable…

Started by Ryno

11 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

LPU 11 Pass

Hello. I have a few questions.  Linkin Park is going to Sonic Boom. I was wondering if I purchase the LPU pass will I get to meet them? Or…

Started by Christina Y.

7 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Vocal Cover of 'Linkin Park- Asbestos'

This is the vocal cover i've done for this song ( from LPU 12 in case you don't know it,it's just a demo) I recorded using the original PC…

Started by Mehdi Aqari

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by eonlineaira

ACROSS THE LINE (LPU SONG)

Who has the song "Across the Line" by Linkin Park? Who has heard it? Do you like it? Where can I get it? I am not able to buy it off the LP…

Started by Sam

2 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

LPU account validation

I purchased the new album alongside a one year pass to LPU. But as I was filling in the validation form it said that my last name was in us…

Started by Victor van den Brink

14 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Victor van den Brink

LPU Promo Code

I finally got my copy of LT and there is this LPU trail thing, but when i try to sign up for the trail it asks for the promo code, and i ha…

Started by Adar March

3 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

Linkin Park upcoming concerts questions & @youbetterhearme

Hy...I have a question regarding LPU membership...I want to join...and i noticed that my LPU pass will arrive in Romania in 6-8 weeks...but…

Started by KAIN[LP]

4 May 13, 2012

LPU promo code

I bought the cd + dvd Road to Revolution and received the card to join LPU, but when I go into "create new account" my promo code is not ac…

Started by Paula Tessmann Dassoler

1 May 5, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service