All Discussions Tagged 'LPUX' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hey LPUX member's this will be of some help!!!!!!!!

ok, so what i got so far from my question's, was that there is no log in cause LPU and linkinpark.com became one site, so when we log in to…

Started by Crystal

2 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Aaralyn D

Topspin Media Order Problems

Hello.   I ordered the LPUX Demo cd (without membership to LPU because mine expires in 2012 I believe) on November 21 of this year, and the…

Started by AllNurote

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Linda Bartolone-Mio Bertolo

LPUX Q & A

ok, so I've been reading around the forums for several hours and see nothing but complaints about the new LPUX membership.   This discussio…

Started by Vincent Lee Parker

2 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Harris S

Meet and Greet.. So confused

Okay, this site is a little confusing (but awesome at the same time) to me still.. I swear I'm trying to get used to it but there's just a…

Started by Clarissa McGee

2 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Clarissa McGee

LPUX

Hey guys,not sure where i should post this, i have had my LPU9 membership transfered to the LPUX site but i dont know how to login to the s…

Started by Stuart Williams [Mr:Demo]

2 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Stuart Williams [Mr:Demo]

How can I get VIP access to meet and greet Linkin Park?

I'm a big fan of linkin park from years of listening to them. I never saw them live, and i really want to meet them at least once lol. Do i…

Started by Milli

0 Nov 20, 2010

LPUX Prices

Hey guys! Anyone else getting annoyed at the price that LP are charging their own fans to become members of their fan club? LPUX costs $60…

Started by Simon Lowe

1 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Gan Sion

A Linkin Park Album with Only All their Instrumentals?

Anyone else, has ever thought that Linkin Park should make a Album with only there Instrumentals?Sometimes I feel like There instrumentals…

Started by Shamas Ulhaq

2 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Peggy from Poland

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service