All Discussions Tagged 'New' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extension of the "Carnivores Tour" to include Europe Tour Dates!!

Hello Guys there is a Petition for any lost Lp or MARS member who lives in Europe. It contains our wish for a extension of the Carnivores T…

Started by Chris Hybrid

0 Mar 7

Linkin Park better play in Scotland before next Album is released

It might be hard to believe guys, but I do not want to listen to Linkin Park's upcoming 2012 Album until I see them live. I want a Scotland…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

169 Feb 22
Reply by suman

Transformers 4 song?

It was officially announced in February that Transformer 4 is going to be made and released in 2014. Since Linkin P ark has made a song for…

Started by Jonathan Wright

1 Feb 21
Reply by Ravnesh Kumar

Auckland, New Zealand + Summit

This is a discussion thread made to discuss the NZ show that Linkin Park performed on the 21st of February. What were your highlights of th…

Started by Todd Williamson

3 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by faimamaik

I have always been a fan of the song "In the End" and the way it was used along with Final Fantasy video. Are there any such plans to do th…

Started by Gelwin Miranda

2 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by eonlineair

"Blackbirds" unreleased song

So my question is..... How did this song not make it onto one of the albums???  The new 8 bit trailor only plays a few seconds of it and it…

Started by Corey Bolt

3 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by eonlineair

Life Duet

Hello, My name is Alex Pop. I am very interested in life and in the "why" part of it. I read a lot about everything in the quest of an an…

Started by Alexandru Pop

3 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by eon boot

New Remix Album

I'm not exactly sure where this should be posted but this seemed fitting. I recently finished a remix album featuring 10 tracks, and Linkin…

Started by David Harmon

1 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Lukas LKS9

Jones Beach, NY 8/15/12 Live Download?

Hi all, does anyone know if there is or will be a download for the live performance from Jones Beach, NY 8/15/12? That date seems to be eer…

Started by Vik Patcha

28 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Deb Wilkinson

Linkin Park's new Album "Living Things"

I've just listened to Linkin Park's New Album "Living Things"...AND I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE IT.It is one of the most greatest Linkin Park…

Started by HyBr!D-Th30RY

0 Aug 9, 2012

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service