All Discussions Tagged 'download' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living Things Remixed

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if any of you who preordered the album received a mail for the download of the 2nd remixed song since it's July…

Started by Mario Souza

3 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Chaz Britton

I paid for a concert recording a month ago and still haven't got it.

The day after I went to the concert in Tacoma, WA I paid for the recording of it on the downloads page. I then waited 3-5 days like the pag…

Started by Torin Tillman

1 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Mario Souza

Living Things Remixed

So I downloaded my first track from the Living Things Remixed album today, But I was very disappointed to find that when I added it to my i…

Started by Martyn Hoyle

8 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Christian M.

Problem downloading

Now i am getting a bit mad, i have checked all the stuff they write about on the "help" page, and i have sent a mail to the support but hav…

Started by CrixJoki

22 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Thales Oliveira

Downloaded wrong performance

Hi everyone, i bought the mp3 audioperfomance from oberursel (germany) but now i got the performance from Italy (06/26/11 Imola, Italy)   H…

Started by Marcel Rudo

6 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

Show Download

hi is it possible to pay on a another way than per card to downlaod a show?

Started by LPawesome

0 Jun 27, 2011

Linkin Park Live at Staples Center live audio

I know it's been some time since the concert, but I wasn't able to find the code anywhere. Just wondering if there is anyone out there that…

Started by Jason Jimenez

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Jason Jimenez

Free 5 Track Album

I have recently developed a free 5 track experimental instrumental album that combines elements of techno, rave, dubstep, and more to creat…

Started by AJ Hallmon

0 Apr 4, 2011

how do i get my free download

I attended the Las Vegas show and I am now having trouble getting my download. My page says my download is ready but nothing happens when I…

Started by coleen root

2 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by dragonlp20© (Mod)

What to do if you haven't received A Thousand Suns Yet

Hi guys, We’ve received reports from a few of you who have had issues with the downloads/pre-orders of the album A Thousand Suns.  These th…

Started by dragonlp20© (Mod)

0 Sep 14, 2010

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service