All Discussions Tagged 'help' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LPU 30 day free help

hi, im semi new here, i was apart of lpu9 anyways i got my hunting party cd, but the lpu code wont work, it says please enter 10 digits bu…

Started by Mitch Montgomery

0 Jun 13

I need help as soon as possible.

I have a slight situation. There's a L.P.U event this Tuesday in Dublin, Ireland. I want to go, but I haven't gotten a membership package y…

Started by John Michael Crawley

0 Oct 26, 2013

LP Underground Songs

I can't buy the [LP Underground] albums on the website for some reason. It won't let me get them... I'm on the one month "Linkin Park Under…

Started by Christa Anderson

3 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by dhgfdhg

Contact management?

Hi there, I'm making a short film and I'd like to use "Castle of glass" partially. I would like to get in touch with people who can accep…

Started by Evgueni JC Goloubev

0 Aug 19, 2013

Help Please!!!

Hello everyone! I have a question related to LPU, but since its a  FAQ/HELP section I decided to put it here. Can someone please tell me wh…

Started by Vladimir

0 Nov 23, 2012

I paid for a concert recording a month ago and still haven't got it.

The day after I went to the concert in Tacoma, WA I paid for the recording of it on the downloads page. I then waited 3-5 days like the pag…

Started by Torin Tillman

1 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Mario Souza

Problem downloading

Now i am getting a bit mad, i have checked all the stuff they write about on the "help" page, and i have sent a mail to the support but hav…

Started by CrixJoki

22 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Thales Oliveira

Deleting Groups

When I first made my Linkin Park account, I didn't know the difference between the forum/groups. So, my group that I made was more like a f…

Started by Sam

5 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Rositsa (Moderator)

WHERE IS MY EMAIL WITH THE REDEMPTION CODE FOR LIVING THINGS REMIXED?!?!

I saw that many of you has received an email with a code that allows you to download the first remix from the Living Things Remixed Subscri…

Started by Patrizio Bottamedi

12 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Patrizio Bottamedi

How Linkin Park affects you... opinions/experiences needed

Hello. I'm writing a paper for a philosophy of art class in which I've decided to support Tolstoy's argument that art is the only way to tr…

Started by Catie

1 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Isabel Mora Rico

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by LINKIN PARK.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service